Monday, September 3, 2012

Key West For The Weekend!

Aah!!! Finally I went on my much needed vacation. Look at me cheesing! Yes that's how happy I was to get a break from work and school. I took a 4 hour road trip this past weekend with my family. Here I'm standing at the southernmost point of Key West. I am literally 90 miles away from Cuba. How cool is that!
These were the travel accesorries I bought with me for this 4hour road trip. Sunglasses, Crackberry Bold, watch, and a new book I started reading "Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World". I also bought my favorite snacks Hot Cheetos and Oreos :)

This is the famous 7 miles bridge that we went on. It's so cool how you see water on both sides.
We also ate at the Red Fish Blue Fish restaurant in Key West.
I didn't know Key West was famous for their conchs. I ordered conch fritters and coconut shrimp while my sis had the Shrimp Po Boy.
 We also walked down Duval street checking out the bars and restaurants. It was pretty hot too!

Until next time Key West!

4 comments:

  1. Hi pretty girl,
    Lovely place and yummyyyyyy food!
    Thanks for your lovely comment :)
    Follow you right now. Hope you can follow me back!
    Have a nice day,
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice holidays! Yoo looked great!
    Thanx for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Reading!