Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Caprese Salad on Garlic Ciabatta Bread

During the weekend I decided to put my chef hat on to make one of my favorites : Caprese Salad on Garlic Ciabatta bread. I love cooking Italian food! What I love about this meal is the fact that it's so simple to do and takes about 15 minutes to make. I'm not a big cook so I love things that are easy,fast and have less clean up. For this meal all you will need is Basil, Tomatoes, Olive Oil with crush Garlic and herbs, mozzarella cheese and Ciabatta bread.
First, I drizzled olive oil and garlic all over the ciabatta bread. (If you don't feel like doing that you can buy the garlic bread from your grocery store freezer section) Place the bread in the oven for 5 minutes or until the bread get a little warm.
 Garnish the ciabatta bread anyway you like with the tomatoes, mozarella cheese and basil! Then drizzle with olive oil for flavor.
Yum! Looks so good and taste even better! This is my go to meal if I want to make a last minute appetizer for my family or a tasty treat to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!