Saturday, June 23, 2012

Get Your Green Smoothie On!

You're probably thinking "Eww. What is that?" I know. I know. But you got to believe me that it tastes delicious. This is the Summer Edition "Green Smoothie" my sister created. Her version is called "Mango Madness". Here’s the recipe:
2 handfuls of spinach
a handful of mangoes chunks,
a dash of coconut water
a dash of aloe vera juice (with pulp for sweetness)
cup of water
 
Green Smoothies are an excellent way to get your daily fruit and veggies intake. With our busy schedule and fast pace life, we sometime don't get the time to treat our body right. Our body cannot live off on only processed and fast food. We got to take it back to the basics with Mother Nature's snacks "Fruits & Veggies". God knows what he was doing when he created them. Each fruit and veggie are designed to help us stay and keep our body healthy.
Whenever I drink a green smoothie I always feel energized and always in a good mood. My sis recently bought a Nutribullet machine. The Nutribullet is a nutrient extractor.  It takes all the nutrients from your veggies and fruits and turns it an amazing smoothie! What's awesome about the Nutribullet is the fact that it's so easy to make your smoothies and also clean up. Check out my sister's blog called "Forks and Straws". In her blog she takes you on her journey towards a whole food lifestyle. Her blog will inspire you to be and eat healthy!

source: Forksandstraws.wordpress.com/radaronline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!